Friday, March 13, 2009

Getting back to routine

Last weekend Gary and I went to Jemez Springs in Northern NM. It was wonderful. Got to see more real snow so it was a bit chilly but still sunny and so peaceful. We stayed at a Bed and breakfast called, "Canon Del Rio". It was all done southwestern style with huge day room. The food was so healthy and tasted great! They were very friendly to us. We went to the bath house for a mineral springs soak and then a body wrap and finally an hour of MASSAGE!! Oh man, it was sooo wonderful. In Feb we went to Durango Co for a photographer only, train ride: he bought me a great camera to use on the steam train ride in the mountains; then he got me a ultimate body wrap, facial, and massage; as part of my valentine gift and I am hooked! So this trip he decided he would try one since I bragged about my mineral soak and massage being so wonderful. He loved it too. That valley is about an hour north of Albuquerque and so peaceful with a river and wonderful rock formations. Final note, since we have been reading labels more and I am leaving out any partially or hydrogenated oils, my hunger has become more normal again. After I read about that making your hunger rise, I had to test it. Its true, I have lost one size in the hips since leaving it off my menu.. it cuts out most health food bars, etc..but that I can live with.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I am glad things are going well for you! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. What camera do you have? I just posted pics of mine with the lens on it and all. Fun stuff!
    Tell everyone I said Hi. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I like your Pic. and that Pretty shawl that looks like angle wings,(as, I always say to people when I like something, Your a Turd,and plus that is for all the names u use to call me like Scag, Scabeater)LOL. I love it, Is your Hair really that long? Love ya, Donna Marie~

    ReplyDelete