Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hello

Its a beautiful sunny day here but very windy and chilly. I had to wear a jacket when I went to lunch with Gary. Tommorrow I am going to Albuqueque to have a birthday lunch with Kevin. Steve and I will meet him somewhere up there.. I will find out where tonight. I am also going to get some Diabetic shoes. I had to get a prescription and they will be made for my feet. I wish they had them when Dad was alive, he could have really enjoyed them. I was weighed at the Dr. yesterday. I didnt lose but I didnt gain and that is a victory for me at this point. I sure enjoy reading everyone's blogs. Thanks for being out there. I still havent met any lady friends here.
I just finished another crocheted shawl. I have a pattern that isn't a "V" back and it makes the shawl a warm lap cover. I am going to bring some to Mi. when I visit, if anyone wants one.

No comments:

Post a Comment